Skip to content
Roasted Potato Wedges and Potato Salad
This roasted potato recipe makes for a great appetizer. Make a couple of extra potato wedges and you can make a delicious potato salad right afterward!
- Potato wedges (amount at your discretion)
Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
Optional: black pepper, blue cheese and/or bacon
Roasted Potato Wedges:
- Cut desired amount of potatoes into wedges and place of baking tray.
- Toss in olive oil and Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning until the potatoes are thoroughly coated.
- Bake in oven for about an hour at 400F/200C (cooking time will depend on the thickness of the wedges). The outside should be crispy and inside tender.
- Sprinkle with just a touch of sea salt to finish.
Roasted Potato Salad:
- Leftover potato wedges are tossed with equal amount of Greek yogurt and mayonnaise, enough to coat all the wedges.
- Add finely chopped green onions, chives and dill.
- Optional: Add lots of black pepper, blue cheese and/or bacon.
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings