Roasted Cauliflower with White Beans
Do your vegetable dishes need some inspiration? This cauliflower creation is your answer. It is a wonderful gluten-free side dish or it could serve as a hearty vegetarian main. It will soon be your family favourite because of the flavour. You will love it, because it is easy to prep.
- 1 Massel Vegetable Ultracube dissolved into 30ml of boiling water.
- 1 teaspoon Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (plus 1 teaspoon)
- ½ cup panko OR gluten-free panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano OR Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 425g/15oz can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, finely grated
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat oven to 230°C/450°F.
Toss the chopped cauliflower with Massel Vegetable Ultracube broth and 1 tablespoon olive oil. Place on baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes.
In a small bowl combine 1 teaspoon Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder and 1 teaspoon each of olive oil, panko breadcrumbs, cheese and rosemary. Set aside.
Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss white beans, red pepper flakes and lemon zest. Once the roasted cauliflower is well tossed, top with the panko mixture.
Place the cauliflower back in the oven for 5 minutes, or until breadcrumbs turn golden brown.