Skip to content
This is a great side dish to simple grilled meat or fish. Make ahead for a lovely chilled salad or part of a brunch buffet.
- 8 asparagus spears, peeled
½ teaspoon Massel Salt Reduced Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
½ lemon, both juice and rind
freshly grated black pepper to taste
2 slices prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 250C/500F.
- Mix All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning granules, olive oil, lemon juice and grated rind together.
- Toss asparagus in vinaigrette.
- Spread asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, depending on thickness of the spear.
- Separate the asparagus in two bundles, then wrap each bundle with a slice of prosciutto.
- Serve as a warm salad or make ahead and serve chilled.
Vegetarian option: Skip the prosciutto wrap. Serve the asparagus alongside our Cheesy Portabellas and you have a fabulous vegetarian dinner option.
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings