This is a great meatless meal. I like to serve it with a tart mixed green salad. You can easily use button mushrooms instead of portabellas and have a great little bite for the cocktail hour or an addition to a buffet table.
- 1 teaspoon Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 4 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 2 large portabella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon parsley
- 2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F.
Carefully remove stem and peel mushrooms.
Combine ricotta, Massel Vegetable Stock Powder, sweet chili sauce and parsley.
Fill mushroom caps with mixture.
Place on oiled oven tray.
Spread grated parmesan cheese on top of each mushroom.
Bake 15-25 minutes (depending on mushroom size) or until the mushroom is soft and the cheese mixture is brown and bubbly.