Lemon Chicken Soup
You will not believe how quick this soup is to make when it tastes like it has been simmering for hours. It is an easy weekday family favourite.
- 4 Massel 7’s Chicken Style Stock Cubes
- or 2 Massel Chicken Style Ultracubes
- or 4 teaspoons Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder
- 4 cups water
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- ½ cup carrots, shredded or thinly sliced
- ½ cup onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cooked rice or rice noodles (optional)
In medium saucepan, add all the ingredients through to lemon. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes until all the ingredients are cooked.
Taste and season to your satisfaction.
Add noodles or rice if desired, and heat through.
Serve up a soothing bowl of comfort.