- 80ml (1/3 cup) Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock
- 1 teaspoon Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) pure cream
- 3 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, plus extra to serve
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 400g chicken tenderloins
- 100g streaky bacon
- 100g baby spinach and rocket leaves
- 60g (1/3 cup) roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place cauliflower on prepared tray. Drizzle with 1 ½ tablespoons oil and sprinkle with the Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
Meanwhile, place Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock and mustard in a small saucepan and bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Add cream and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. Stir through chives and lemon juice, keep warm
Heat remaining oil in large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken and bacon for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and crisp. Cut bacon into 3cm pieces. 4 Arrange salad leaves, chicken, cauliflower and bacon on a serving platter. Drizzle with the cream sauce and sprinkle with macadamia nuts and remaining chives.