Zucchini & Goat Cheese Salad
This is a delicious idea for a salad, rather than a recipe. Try raw zucchini sliced with a peeler with just a little of our Massel Lemon Vinaigrette and a few crumbles of goat cheese. You can also add this salad combo to some steamy fresh-cooked pasta with a touch more Massel broth and olive oil, and you have a great summer pasta dish.
(Serves: 2 )
- 1 teaspoon Massel Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
- 2/3 medium sized zucchini
- Goat cheese to taste, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Slice your zucchini into thin ribbons with the peeler.
- Crumble the goat cheese over your zucchini to taste.
- Make the dressing by placing in a jar 1 teaspoon of Massel Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning, the lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and the honey. Close the jar and shake well.
- Dress your salad. If you like your salad with extra lemon use your zester to add some fine strips of lemon peel.