Zucchini Egg Strata
Zucchini Egg Strata is the perfect light meal that does not compromise flavor. This tastes great out of the oven or at room temperature. It even great in between two slices of crusty bread.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock Concentrate
- olive oil, to grease dish
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly slice (approximately 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- Grease baking dish with olive oil.
- Layer zucchini slices in the pan.
- Mix in a bowl: eggs, Massel Vegetable Liquid Concentrate, whipping cream and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the zucchini.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the egg is firm.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.