White Fish with Tomato & Capers
Tomatoes, capers and white fish all come together in a sensational dish that will have you clean your plate in no time. Easily prepared in 15 minutes with a delicious sauce, it is great alongside a salad or even piled into a crusty roll.
- 2 teaspoons Massel Chicken Style or Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 26 oz. firm white fish filet
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a sauce pan, over medium-high heat, heat up 1 teaspoon Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, the tomatoes, red pepper flakes, white wine, and capers all together.
- When the wine is reduced, the sauce is done usually in about 5-7 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings. Add freshly ground pepper, if desired. Set aside.
- Reheat sauce pan to medium high heat with other tablespoon of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the remaining teaspoon of Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning over each side of the fish.
- Sear each side of the fish until color is opaque. This takes approximately 2-3 minutes each side.
- Place each filet on its on plate, topped with tomato caper sauce.