White Filet Rolls
This unique recipe is delicious and allows you to be creative with fish filets. Made with Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning, Chicken Style. A simple and flavorful dish!
- 1 teasp Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning, Chicken Style
- 1 teasp parsley, chopped
- 4 teasp grated parmesan cheese
- 4 teasp bread crumbs
- 4 teasp butter
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 thin, white fish filet
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine half of the butter with the parmesan cheese, half the bread crumbs, All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning and parsley. Spread mixture onto a fish filet. Roll up and close with a toothpick.
- Place in an oiled ovenproof container. Sprinkle with remaining breadcrumbs. Dot with remaining butter.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with lemon wedges.