Skip to content
Warm Chicken Salad
Sweet, savory and nutritious in a bowl. This chicken salad is packed with flavor and perfect for a well-rounded meal of chicken, avocado and more of your favorites.
- 2 teaspoons Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning Granules, chicken flavor
1 bunch romaine lettuce, washed, dried and sliced
1 bunch baby rocket lettuce, washed and dried
1 double chicken breast, no skin
1 onion, thinly sliced
1.75 ounces almonds, peeled
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon honey
1 avocado, sliced
- Separate along the line of the chicken breast to obtain two equal parts. With a sharp knife, being very careful, slice each fillet in half width-wise to obtain two thin slices.
- On medium-high heat, in a large fry pan, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the 4 slices of breast fillets and quickly brown them on both sides until golden.
- Add the onion and then sprinkle the mixture—chicken included—with one teaspoon of All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning Granules. Sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Move to a bowl. Add the almonds to the same pan and sauté until golden. Add to the chicken and onion.
- Make dressing by placing in a jar 1 teaspoon of All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning Granules, the lemon juice, the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil and also the honey. Close the jar and shake well.
- Arrange all of the lettuce on serving plate or bowl, top with the chicken slices, onion, avocado and almonds. Pour the dressing all around and serve with crusty bread (or crusty gluten-free bread).
Warm Chicken Salad
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings