Thanks to: Thanks Nichi for the fast and easy recipe!
A delicious recipe to make with ingredients from your pantry. This Tuna Pasta recipe is nutritious and tasty, and will leave you wanting more. A fresh recipe to make again and again!
- 1 teasp Massel Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
- 6.5 oz tuna (canned sandwich tuna or fresh cooked)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp black olives
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 0.5lb pasta of your choice
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- In a large bowl, place olive oil, tuna, Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning, olives, lemon juice and parsley. Mix ingredients together.
- Stir in drained al dente, cooked pasta. Season with a little cracked black pepper if desired.
- Serve immediately.