When in doubt on what to serve, serve bruschetta! This works as a snack, a first course or just because it is so good! If you are a garlic lover, you can just finely chop the garlic and mix it into the tomato mixture
- 1 teaspoon Massel Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
- 1 big garlic clove, peeled
- 2 big tomatoes or 1 heaping cup full of tomatoes
- 6 bread slices
- 3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Cube tomato and place in a bowl.
- Finely chop basil, add to tomato.
- Add the All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning onto tomato and basil. Stir.
- Dress with olive oil and freshly milled black pepper.
- Let rest for the flavors to marinate, but no more than 3 or 4 hours.
- Close to serving time, toast 6 bread slices of crusty bread to a crisp.
- Take the garlic clove and rub it onto the toasted bread slices.
- Place them in the serving platter.
- Divide tomato mixture on top of each crisp bread slice.
- Serve up and see them get devoured.