This tasty soup dish is also known as ‘Stracciatella’ which means “small, torn strips” in Italian.
- 2 cups water
- 2 Massel 7's Stock Cube Chicken Style
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 teasp chopped fresh parsley
- Crack the egg into a bowl,
- Add Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and enough water to make a thick but runny mixture.
- Bring water to the boil, add the Massel 7’s Stock Cube Chicken Style.
- Drizzle the egg mixture into the boiling soup while stirring with a fork, you will see the egg solidify and come to the surface before your eyes.
- Remove from heat and serve, garnished with the chopped parsley.