Skip to content
Slow-Baked Salmon Fillets
Salmon always has the wow factor. Massel Concentrated Liquid Stock infuses the fish with flavor. You can use chicken style or vegetable concentrate.
- 2 tbsp Massel Concentrated Liquid Stock chicken style
Juice of 1 lemon
Freshly ground black pepper
4 Salmon Fillets
1 tbsp butter
- Mix Massel concentrate, the juice of ½ lemon and freshly ground black pepper.
- Set your oven to 300F or 160C, and marinate your salmon in mixture for the time your oven takes to get to the desired temperature (about 2 minutes).
- Line an oven tray with baking paper, and oil the paper.
- Remove salmon from the marinade and place on the oven tray, skin side down.
- Reserve marinade.
- Bake the fillets for about 15-20 minutes, according to thickness.
- Remove the tray from the oven to a secure surface, place fillets on their side and remove skin starting from one side and dragging it away to the end. It will come off smoothly and easily.
- Divide butter evenly and put on each fillet.
- Drizzle with the reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Slow-baked Salmon Fillets
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2021 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings