Squash and Tomato Soup
Thanks to: Valerie Mey
Warm up by the fire with this wholesome delight, chock full of tasty veggies and a kick of flavor.
- 1 1/2 yellow onions, diced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup jalapeno diced
- 1 1/2 quarts cooked tomatoes with liquid
- 1 1/2 pounds winter squash, cubed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup Massel Concentrate Vegetable Style
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 3/4 pounds zucchini, cubed
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugars
- Cook diced onions in Olive Oil until clear.
- Add garlic, cumin, cinnamon, jalapeño and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes with liquid, squash, salt, Massel Concentrate Vegetable Style and water.
- Cook for 1 hour on simmer.
- Add zucchini, cilantro, and sugar and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!