Skip to content
There are few things that are more comforting than pasta and then you add a luscious meat sauce and you have one fabulous meal. Your kids will love it.
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 garlic clove
½ lb ground beef
½ lb ground pork
3 tablespoons tomato paste
1 teaspoon Massel Beef Style All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
½ cup of hot water
1 Massel Chicken Style Ultracube
4 servings of cooked pasta (Cook according to box directions)
- Heat a large fry pan, on medium heat, add the oil swirling it in the hot pan. Add the onion and garlic while stirring for a minute or so.
- Add the ground beef and pork stirring until brown.
- Sprinkle the All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning over the browned meats.
- Add the tomato paste, while stirring.
- Always stirring, add the water and the Ultracube.
- Lower the heat and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 minutes.
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings