Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
This delicious and easy turkey breast is sure to be the star of your holiday meal. It is easy to make – even a novice can do it. Serve this with Massel’s turkey style gravy for a gluten-free, low calorie feast that’s all fabulous taste and no guilt!
- One 6-7lb bone-in turkey breast, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ½ pack Chicken Style Massel Concentrated Liquid Stock OR 2 Massel Ultracubes OR 2 teaspoons Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
- Mix orange juice and Massel bouillon in a small bowl.
- Rub all over turkey breast.
- Place turkey in slow cooker. Pour any leftover orange juice mixture in as well.
- Set on low for 4-5 hours.