Simplest Pumpkin Soup
Soup recipes don’t come simpler than this. For a quick, healthy dinner whip up a pot of this delicious pumpkin soup. Delicious and perfect to snuggle up with on a cold day!
- 3 cups Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock or 2 Massel Vegetable Ultracubes or 2 teaspoons of Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 x 900g/2lb pumpkin
- 2 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- ½ cup low fat evaporated milk or low fat soy milk
- Peel pumpkin and cut into four pieces.
- Place in soup pot and add stock. Bring to boil and simmer for 10 mins, or until flesh is soft.
- Puree. Add evaporated light milk or low fat soy milk.
- Decorate with a tablespoon of cream, evaporated light milk or low fat soy milk, chopped parsley and freshly ground black pepper.