Raw Corn Salad
The sweet of the corn with the touch of heat makes this salad a little addictive. This is a great salad to make ahead or just have in the fridge for a snack. Serve it alongside anything grilled or your favorite meatloaf and potatoes.
- 1 teaspoon Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 ½ cup fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- ½ red, yellow, or orange capsicum/peppers, finely cubed
- 1/3 cup cucumber, finely cubed
- 1/3 cup onion, finely cubed
- 1 teaspoon jalapeño peppers, finely cubed
- 2 teaspoons coriander/cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
Place all the ingredients in a bowl and toss together.
Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.