A creamy plate of risotto is such a comforting dish to serve up to your family on a chilly night. A good risotto needs a good bouillon for its base. Luckily with Massel bouillon you’ve got that covered. So all you need to do is stir and enjoy!
- 2 Massel Vegetable Ultracubes or 4 Massel 7's Vegetable Stock Cubes
- 2 cups mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3½ cups water
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
Heat oil in a deep pot on medium-high.
Add the sliced mushrooms and quickly sauté while stirring. Let all the vegetable juice evaporate.
Add the rice, water and Massel bouillon cubes, mixing well.
Reduce heat and simmer, mixing occasionally for 15 minutes or until rice has absorbed most of the water and is cooked.
Remove from heat, add some Parmesan cheese, butter (if desired) and chopped parsley, mixing well.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.