Savoury Spinach Smoothie by Tess Masters
Thanks to: Tess Masters, The Blender Girl
“I start every day with a green smoothie, and because I’m looking to keep my intake of natural sugars low, I prefer to make savoury smoothies. Massel broth makes a great liquid base for a gazpacho-style smoothie. Try this savoury spinach blend. It’s delicious!”
-The Blender Girl, Tess Masters
- 1 1/2 cups (360ml) using 2 Massel Vegetable Ultracubes, cooled
- 2 cups (66g) firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 medium avocado, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander/cilantro, plus more to taste
- 1 (1/6th-inch) slice red onion, plus more to taste
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1 medium clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon natural salt, plus more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon chilli/red pepper flakes, plus more to taste
- 2 cups (250g) ice cubes
Throw everything into your blender and blast on high for 30 to 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Tweak coriander/cilantro, onion, lemon juice, salt, and pepper flakes to taste. Enjoy immediately.