Massel Savory Mini Muffins
Looking for a delicious treat that’s also packed with health benefits and scrumptious veggies? We’ve got you covered. We’re changing the way we think about muffins by making them healthier. If you’re interested in switching up your usual baked goods menu, join us in making these mini savoury muffins!
- 2 tablespoons Massel Chicken Style Ultracube dissolved in 80ml of boiling water
- 1½ cups self-rising flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1½s cup milk
- 2-3 eggs (depending on size)
- 1 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 heaping tablespoons fat-free yogurt
- 2 cups shredded vegetables of your choice (we used one cup of grated carrot and 1 cup of finely chopped broccoli)
Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
Mix dry ingredients (flour, coconut flour and cheeses) in a bowl.
Mix wet ingredients (milk, eggs, butter, Massel Chicken Style Ultracube broth and yogurt) in a separate bowl and then add to dry mix, mixing well.
Add the veggies to the batter and mix well.
Fill your cupcake papers to ¾ with the batter.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out dry.
Let cool and serve.