Skip to content
Massel Brussels Sprouts
This a great side dish for the winter and for the holiday season. It could become a family tradition and it’s a great way to get kids to eat brussels sprouts!
- 1 ½ pounds cleaned brussels sprouts, cut in half.
1 red onion, sliced
3-4 tablespoons olive oil
2 Massel Ultracubes. Use the flavor of your choice
- Preheat oven to 400F/200c
- Mix olive oil and Massel ultracubes.
- Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast for about 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings