You will never have tasted cauliflower so good! Simmered in Massel stock, cauliflower has a whole new WOW factor. This is a healthy side dish that can replace potatoes or noodles. It’s gluten-free, low-calorie and vegan, but you will never feel you are compromising on flavour!
- 2 Massel Chicken Style Ultracubes or Massel Vegetable Ultracubes
- 2 cups cauliflower florets (fresh or frozen)
- 2 ½ - 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil (optional)
- 1- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
In a sauce pan add cauliflower, water and Massel stock. Bring to a boil and simmer until the cauliflower is tender.
Drain cauliflower. Add mustard, butter or olive oil, and dill.
Mash to desired texture. You can mash or whip to smooth.
Add pepper to taste. For extra creaminess, add your favourite vegan or non-vegan butter on serving.