Skip to content
Kielbasa and White Bean Gluten-free Soup
Need beans cooked in a short period of time? Using a pressure cooker is the answer, go from dry beans to tasty gluten-free soup in just 45 minutes. Plus it brings out the flavor in an amazing way.
- 6 cups of broth made with 6 cups of water plus 3 Massel chicken-style salt Reduced Ultracubes.
1 large onion, diced
4 cloves of garlic, diced
1 large can of diced tomatoes
1 lb. bag (approx. 2 1/2 cups) white beans, picked through and rinsed
4-6 Kielbasa, sliced
1/2 cup white wine
- In a 6 quart or larger pressure cooker add all the ingredients.
- Lock the lid in place. Over high heat, bring to high pressure. Reduce the heat just enough to maintain high pressure and cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, and allow the pressure to come down naturally, about 15 minutes. Remove the lid, tilting it away from you to allow the steam to escape.
- Take out herb stems from pot.
- Taste, and should you wish to adjust seasoning, add Massel’s All Purpose Seasoning
Kielbasa and White Bean gluten-free Soup
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings