Skip to content
You will love how easy this hummus is to make. You will never buy store-bought again. It is even better when you amp up the taste with Massel’s Vegetable Concentrated Liquid Stock.
- 2 teaspoons Massel's Vegetable Liquid Concentrated Stock
3 1/4 cup/ 600g cooked chickpeas
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons / 270g light tahini paste
4 tablespoon lemon juice
4 cloves garlic, crushed
6 1/2 tablespoon / 100mg ice-cold water
- Drain chickpeas and place in a food processor and process until you get a stiff paste.
- Then, with the machine still running, add Massel Vegetable Concentrated Liquid Stock, the tahini paste, lemon juice, and garlic.
- Slowly drizzle in the iced water and allow it to mix for about 5 minutes, until you get a very smooth and creamy paste.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl, cover the surface with plastic wrap, and let rest for at least 30 minutes. If not serving right after that, refrigerate until needed.
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings