Greek Couscous and Haloumi Tray Bake with Honey Dressing
- 375ml (1 ½ cups) Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1cm thick rounds
- 175g mini capsicums, deseeded, halved
- 200g grape tomatoes
- 55g (1/3 cup) pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 190g (1 cup) couscous
- 180g haloumi cheese, cut into 8 slices
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs chopped oregano, plus extra leaves to serve
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Place onion, zucchini, capsicums, tomatoes, olives and garlic in a baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoons oil and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
Add couscous and stock to tray and stir to combine. Cover tray with foil and bake for 10 minutes or until stock has absorbed and couscous is tender.
Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook haloumi for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Combine honey, lemon juice, oregano and remaining olive oil in a small bowl.
Serve tray bake topped with haloumi and drizzled with the dressing. Sprinkle with extra oregano leaves.