Massel Instant Ramen Cup by This Mess is Ours
Thanks to: Meg van der Kruik
“My husband takes lunch with him to work at least a few times each week and his favorite meal is my Massel Instant Ramen cup! They are super easy to make; simply layer these ingredients into a heat-safe jar that holds at least 20 fluid ounces.”
— Meg van der Kruik, This Mess is Ours
- 2 tablespoons Massel Beef Style Stock Powder
- ¼ cup thinly shredded greens
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup diced tofu or cooked chicken, optional
- ½ tablespoon gluten-free miso paste
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- One nest par cooked gluten-free ramen noodles (3 minutes in boiling water, rinsed in cool water and drained)
- Thinly sliced capsicums/peppers or scallions
Seal all ingredients tightly in heat-safe jar that can hold at least 600ml/20fl oz.
When ready to eat the ramen, fill the jar with boiling water; my husband uses the hot water spout on the coffee maker.
Allow to steep for 1-2 minutes. Stir and enjoy!