Gingered Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir-Fry
Gingered Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir-Fry is the perfect pick me up to your weekday meals. High on flavour, quick to make and healthy, you won’t mind when your family asks for it over and over again.
- 1/2 cup Massel Salt Reduced Chicken Style Liquid Stock
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh ginger, grated or cut into fine matchsticks
- 1/2 snow peas
- 450g/1lb medium prawns/shrimp, shelled and de-veined
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- Steamed rice, for serving
In a small bowl, whisk the Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock with the soy sauce, Chinese chili-garlic sauce and corn starch. Set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, neat the vegetable oil until shimmering.
Add the ginger and snow peas. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
Add shrimp to the skillet and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add scallions and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Whisk in the chili sauce mixture before adding to skillet, then add and stir until shrimps are opaque throughout and the sauce is thickened, about a minute longer.
Serve immediately with steamed rice.