Gluten-Free Cream of Celery Soup
We make this gluten-free cream of celery soup on the stove top and finish with an immersion blender or blender. You can easily prepare it in a Vitamix; just make sure you use a cooked baked potato instead of raw when you do. You can make it vegan by simply picking soy milk instead of cream. No matter what way you cook this soup, you will be glad you did. Delicious!
- 3 cups of broth made using 3 Massel 7's Chicken Style Stock Cubes
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 4 cups of celery, chopped
- 1 large baking potato, grated
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup half-and-half, heavy cream, soy milk, or cows milk
Put all the ingredients into a soup pot except the cream.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes until all the vegetables are softened.
Add cream, simmer a minute more.
Use an immersion blender or put soup in a blender. Process until smooth.
Adjust seasonings to taste.
Serve immediately and enjoy!