Cranberry & Macadamia Rice Stuffing
A delicious stuffing, that’s gluten-free and dairy-free. Use it to stuff a turkey or serve it as a side dish. Or simply eat it with a spoon. We won’t tell!
- 2 Massel Chicken Style Ultracubes
- 2 cups rice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1-1/2 cups celery chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh sage
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1-1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 cup macadamia nuts whole
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Cook rice in microwave with 1 Massel Ultracube added to the water. You can use any flavor, but I prefer chicken style.
Heat oil in sauté pan and add onion, garlic and celery. Cook until translucent.
Add sage, rosemary, thyme and a Massel Ultracube. Ultracubes are so soft so they break apart easily. Cook for a few more minutes.
Put rice in large bowl and fold in onion mix. Add macadamias and cranberries.
Stuff into the turkey or cook in oven separately.