1. Place sifted flour, baking powder, paprika, salt, sugar and Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning together in a bowl.
2. Combine eggs and milk in another bowl and mix.
3. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients and mix until the batter is lump free.
4. Add corn, capsicum, onion and parsley to the bowl and combine.
5. Heat a little vegetable oil in the pan (medium heat) and add 2 tbsp of corn mixture, cooking three at a time or more if your pan allows. Cook 2 or 3 mins each side. Transfer to plate and top with salsa.
6. To make salsa: Combine all ingredients in a bowl being careful not to over mix.