Skip to content
Chicken Thighs with Mustard Garlic Sauce (Gluten-Free)
This is a great recipe that is made in 30 minutes or less. Serve it with crusty bread to sop up all the garlicky juices. Yum.
- 2 Massel 7's Chicken Style Bouillon Cubes
6 chicken thighs
½ cup gluten-free flour
2 t. Creole seasoning
2 T. butter
2 T. olive oil
8 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 large or 2 medium onions, sliced
½ cup dry white wine
¾ cup hot water
¼ cup Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon thyme
Handful of basil
- Mix flour and Creole seasoning together in a shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken thighs in flour.
- Heat up a sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter and oil together.
- Placed floured chicken in oil to brown.
- Turn when side is browned and turn down heat to medium-low.
- Place onions and garlic in pan.
- Mix wine, water, Dijon mustard and Massel’s 7s together and then pour into pan. Make sure the bouillon cubes are broken up.
- Sprinkle thyme and basil over the top.
- Cover and let simmer for about 15-20 minutes.
- When chicken is cooked through, you are done.
- The sauce will thicken because of the flour. You can also blend the juices and the garlic together to make it thicker to pour over the chicken.
- Serve immediately.
Chicken Thighs with Mustard Garlic Sauce (Gluten free)
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings