Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry
A great quick dinner idea, perfect for when you get in from work and you need some fast, healthy food. Kids love chicken and broccoli and this simple, tasty dish is gluten-free, high in protein and low carb.
- 1 Massel Chicken Style Ultracube dissolved in 125ml of hot water.
- 1 teaspoon Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 3 level tablespoons Massel Chicken Gravy mixed into 250ml of boiling water
- 4 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 450g/1lb broccoli, divided into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
Add the juice of ½ lemon and freshly ground black pepper to Massel Ultracube solution.
Toss chicken slices in the mixture and marinate for about 20 minutes.
Heat oil in non-stick pan and stir-fry the chicken slices. Remove to plate.
Add broccoli florets to juices in the frypan, saute them quickly. Sprinkle with Massel Vegetable Stock Powder.
Add the water while stirring and then simmer for 1-2 minutes. Place around the chicken on serving plate.
Prepare Massel Chicken Gravy as per instructions.
Pour the gravy on your chicken and broccoli. Serve and enjoy!