Oozy, gooey garlic cheese bread can be served anytime, anywhere. Having a group of kids over? Make cheesy bread. Having friends over to watch the game? Make cheesy bread. Need something yummy to start off that get-together? Make cheesy bread. I hope that you are getting the point. No matter what the occasion, make cheesy bread.
- 1 tablespoon Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1 loaf of crusty bread
- 1 stick of butter (115g or ½ cup), melted
- 3-5 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups of grated cheese of choice (one that melts well) Suggestions: Swiss, Cheddar, Colby
Cut your crusty bread in diagonals until cube shape appears. Slice almost all the way down, but do not slice through to the bottom.
Melt the stick of butter and mix in Massel Vegetable Stock Powder, garlic, mustard and black pepper. Stir together.
Drizzle mixture down in between the cut slices of the bread.
Then follow with grated cheese in between the cut slices of the bread.
Wrap stuffed loaf of bread in foil.
Place in preheated oven 180°C/350°F for approximately 20 minutes.