- 1 cup warm Massel Vegetable Liquid Stock or dissolve 2 Massel Vegetable Stock Cubes in hot water.
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1 poblano pepper, roasted, seeds and skin removed
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley leave and stems
- ½ cup shredded Tuscan kale
- 1 medium-sized clove garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- juice of 1 lemon
- kosher salt and ground coarsely ground black pepper to taste
Place all of the ingredients in the order listed into a high powered blender. Blend until completely smooth.
Use immediately or store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.