1 teaspoon of vegetable Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning granules or 1 tablespoon of Massel Concentrated Liquid Stock or ½ Massel Ultracube
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
1 clove garlic
4 tbsp gluten-free breadcrumbs
6 tbsp water
1 tsp sugar
2 large roma (egg) tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 360F.
2. Slice your tomatoes in half. Holding the halved tomato, squeeze out the seeds. Place the tomato, cut side down on inclined cutting board to drain as much juice as possible.
3. Combine breadcrumbs, half the bouillon, parsley and garlic.
4. Place the tomatoes, cut side-up in a non-stick oven proof container. Sprinkle the inside of each tomato with a tiny dash of sugar.
5. Make up your bouillon, by dissolving the other half of your bouillon in 6 tablespoons of water.
6. Fill each tomato with the breadcrumb mix. Pour 1 tablespoon of the bouillon gently onto each filled tomato. Then pour remaining bouillon into the bottom of the container.
7. Bake for 30 mins until the liquid has evaporated and the topping appears golden.