Baked Breakfast Potatoes by Tess Masters
Thanks to: Tess Masters, The Blender Girl
Coated with Massel Vegetable Stock Powder, onion, garlic, paprika powders and cayenne peppers to boot, these Baked Breakfast Potatoes are a bite-sized breakfast that are great for on-the-go or to enjoy at home.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 900g/2lb Yukon gold (or any yellow) potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives or flat-leaf parsley, plus more to taste
Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F. Line a large baking sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
In a small bowl, combine the Massel seasoning powder with the garlic and onion powders, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, with the olive oil, and then toss through the powdered mixture until the potatoes are evenly coated.
Transfer the potatoes to the prepared sheet, and roast for 20 minutes, then toss thoroughly to ensure the potatoes cook evenly. Roast for a further 15 to 20 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked through and slightly crispy.
Stir through the chopped herbs, and season to taste.