Skip to content
Motarocca Sicilian Cold Soup
A gorgeous traditional Sicilian soup and a great thing to do with green tomatoes. Cool and zingy and delicious, this is a perfect summer dinner party starter.
- 1 Ultracube Vegetable Style dissolved in 2 cups hot water
½ teaspoon of Massel Vegetable All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning
1 lb well-ripened tomatoes, peeled
7 oz green tomatoes, chopped
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 clove of garlic, crushed or very finely chopped
2 tablespoons chopped basil
Croutons / Parsley
- In food processor process the ripe tomatoes, the garlic, the Massel All Purpose Bouillon & Seasoning and the basil until smooth.
- Add the cold bouillon made with Massel Ultracube with water, while starring
- Add the chopped green tomatoes.
- Drizzle with the olive oil and serve, passing the croutons on the side.
Motarocco Sicilian Cold Soup Recipe
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings