Gluten-Free Bloody Mary Recipe
When you carry out a tray of Bloody Marys, you usually get a collective hooray and the party starts. They are also great the next day after a fun event as your friends gather to recap the hilarity that had gone on the night before. Let’s call these Recap Bloodys. Bloody Marys should be spicy. If you like it spicier, you can easily add more heat with a few more dashes of hot sauce at the last minute.
- 1 tablespoon Massel Beef Style Stock Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Massel Vegetable Stock Powder
- 1L/36oz tomato juice
- 2 teaspoon grated horseradish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 dashes hot sauce
- 1 ½ cup vodka
- Optional: Celery stalks to place in drinks
Mix all ingredients in pitcher and then serve over ice.