Simple, Saucy, Crispy, Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 6 chicken skinless boneless thighs
- ¼ cup water
- 1 Tbsps. Corn Flour
- 1 teaspoon Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder
- ½ cup white dry wine
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- Remove fat and trim chicken thighs.
- In a deep bowl combine all ingredients for the marinade.
- Place chicken thighs in marinade, making sure they are well covered.
- Cover and set aside for as long as you can, best overnight.
- On medium-high heat, heat oil in frypan.
- Remove chicken from its marinade – set marinade aside for later.
- Place chicken thighs in hot oil, being careful as the marinade that is still on the thighs will splatter.
- Cook for 6 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, turn thighs over and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Add the corn flour to ¼ cup of water while stirring to dissolve.
- Add to marinade, while stirring.
- Add the marinade – corn flour mix to the pan, while stirring. It will promptly thicken.
Serve by spooning the sauce on and around the thighs. Serve with rice or polenta, with crispy bread on the side.