It’s late, you’ve had a big day and your family is hungry. Don’t order take away! Try this super easy recipe, it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 2 teaspoons Massel Chicken Style Stock Powder
- 500 gr. Pork and Veal mince Chef’s Tip: Plain Mince works too!
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Heat oil in frypan, add the mince while stirring.
- Brown off mince while stirring
- Move the mince to the side of the pan and break the eggs in the centre of the pan
- Sprinkle Massel Stock Powder on the eggs and mince.
- With a fork or whisk break eggs and mix them into the mince.
- Remove from heat and serve sprinkled with freshly ground pepper and chopped parsley.
- Serve with crispy bread and a green salad