Massel Chicken Stir Fry
Our twist on a traditional chicken stirfry.
- 1 teaspoon Massel Salt Reduced Chicken Style Stock Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Massel Chicken Style Gravy Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Sesame Oil,
- 20 gr. Peeled Almonds,
- 350 gr. Chicken Tenderloins or skinless, boneless thighs cut into small pieces.
- 1 clove of Garlic,
- 1/2 red Capsicum, cored and cut into strips,
- 12 Snow Peas.
- In a non-stick frypan toast the almonds on high heat for 2 mins or until lightly toasted. Set these aside.
- Add the sesame oil to the frypan. When hot add the capsicum strips while stirring.
- Roll tenderloins in the Chicken Style Gravy Powder.
- Add the chicken pieces to frypan in small batches, removing cooked ones and adding the uncooked ones.
- When all the chicken has been cooked and removed add the snow peas
- Return the chicken pieces to the frypan and add ¼ cup of water, mixing well and you’ll get some lovely pan juices!
- Serve on rice or noodles, topped with the toasted almonds.