Yum! Lamb Cutlets
- 2 teasp. Massel Salt Reduced Chicken Style Stock Powder
- 2 teasp. Massel Traditional Gravy
- 2 Lamb cutlets
- 1 Spanish onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 50gr baby spinach.
- In a bowl, big enough to contain the cutlets, mix the honey, the lemon juice and 1 teasp of the stock powder. Place the lamb cutlets in this marinade for at least 10 minutes but no more than 2 hours.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Spread the Traditional Gravy powder on a dish. Drain marinade off the cutlets and coat with the gravy.
- On medium-high heat place cutlets in hot oil and sauté for 1 minute.
- Turn the cutlets over and add the slices of onion. Sprinkle with ½ teasp of the stock powder.
- Sauté the onion while the cutlets are browning on the other side.
- Remove cutlets and onion to serving dish
- Return frypan to heat, add the spinach and the rest of the stock powder.
- Stir spinach until they wilt
- Remove to the dish where the cutlets are waiting. Put cutlets on top of the spinach and top with the onion.
Serve with a generous sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper.