Veal and Mushroom Massel Style
- 1 Tbsp. Massel Supreme Gravy
- 150 gr. Veal, thinly sliced.
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 or 3 thin fresh garlic clove slices
- 3 or 4 button mushrooms, cleaned and sliced in thin slices *Chef’s Tip: If you don’t have fresh mushrooms you can use canned mushroom slices in brine. The result is obviously not as delicious but it’ll still work well.
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley,
- 3 Tbsp. dry white wine.
- Pre- heat oven to its maximum power.
- Place Gravy Powder in a flat dish and coat veal slice in it.
- Pour oil on oven tray.
- Place veal slice into oil; turn it upside down.
- Place garlic and mushrooms slices and the chopped parsley on veal.
- Put in the very hot oven for one minute.
- Remove the tray from oven, add the wine, shake to stir, and return the tray to the oven for 2 more minutes.