The simplicity of this dish makes it a winner for both the maker and the eater. Try it, you won’t be sorry!
My children loved it … and still love it now, my grandchildren join in and ask for it every time they come around!
- 1 Massel Chicken Style Ultracube
- 2 cups water
- 2 Tbsp small size pasta of your choice (Pastina)
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring water to the boil on high heat.
- Add the stock and pasta.
- Reduce heat and simmer for the time suggested by the pasta manufacturer.
- Serve with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan cheese (optional)