Massel Asparagus Entree for 1
This roasted asparagus can be served either as an entree, or along your favourite main dish.
- 1 teaspoon Massel Vegetable Style Salt Reduced Stock Powder
- 6 thick Green Asparagus
- ½ tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to its maximum.
- Wash asparagus and discard the lower (hard) stems.
- Drizzle olive oil on an oven tray. Place asparagus in the tray, in one layer.
- Sprinkle asparagus with the stock powder. Gently shake the tray to coat the asparagus in the oil and stock powder.
- Place in the oven for 8 minutes. (This time is suited for thick asparagus and should be decreased according to the size of asparagus you use)
- Serve sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.