All-In-One Pasta Bake
This one pot meal has it all – pasta, ricotta, ham and a few greens!
- 625ml (2 ½ cups) Massel Chicken Style Liquid Stock
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 150g/6oz leg ham, chopped
- 400g/14.5oz can cherry tomatoes
- 225g/8oz small shell pasta
- 1 bunch brocollini, halved lengthways
- 1 large zucchini, chopped
- 185g (1 cup) fresh corn kernels
- 125g (½ cup) smooth ricotta cheese
- Small handful of fresh basil leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan forced.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole dish over medium heat.
- Cook onion, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Add garlic and ham and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add tomatoes, stock and pasta and stir to combine. Bring to the boil, then cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli, zucchini and corn to pasta and stir to combine. Bake, covered, for a further 20 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender.
- Serve topped with dollops of ricotta and fresh basil leaves.