Skip to content
- 3 Massel Chicken Style Ultracubes
5 & ¼ cups boiling water
10 oz corn meal (or polenta)
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Optional: Butter and parmesan cheese
- In a microwave safe bowl, dissolve the Ultracubes in boiling water and add the corn meal gradually, stirring constantly.
- Place bowl in the microwave oven, on one side of the turntable.
- Program the microwave oven for 24 minutes on high.
- After 6 minutes, pause the oven and mix thoroughly.
- Repeat this operation every 6 minutes.
- When finished, let the polenta stand for 2 more minutes.
- Take the bowl from the oven and stir in butter and/or parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Add freshly ground pepper, to taste.
Easy Polenta Recipe
Salt and Sodium: What is the Difference?
Massel: Providing Flavour Solutions for Restaurants and Small Eateries
Massel Provides Flavour Solutions for Foodservice in the Healthcare Sector – Hospitals, Aged Care and Community Meal Services
Children’s Health and Sodium Intake
© 2020 Massel - Gluten Free Bouillon and Seasonings